Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Or Something

No, this is not inspired by anyone. Am I clear?

Or Something
Today or tomorrow or something
I hope to see you, dear, once more
And tell you or write you or something
About how much you´ve changed my world

And maybe, if it's alright with you
We´ll talk or we´ll laugh or... you know
Appreciate our time together
I don´t think I can let you go

I cannot promise that I love you
But I can come pretty darn close
And I think I am pretty certain
That you're what I've wanted the most

I'll be very honest with you dear
I don't really know what to say
But given "right here" or "wherever you are"
It's you I would choose any day


First time I´ve translated my own poem into Spanish, but here you have it
O Algo
Hoy o mañana o algo
Quiero verte, cariño
Y decirte o escribirte
Todo lo que me has hecho

Y tal vez, si no te molesta
Podemos hablar o reír
Aunque ya no estoy segura,
Dudo que te permito salir

No te prometo que te amo
Pero lloraré si te vas
Y creo que estoy segura
Que eres lo que quiero más

Yo estoy honesta contigo
¿Qué debo decirte? No sé.
Pero entre "aquí" y "donde tú estás"
Yo siempre te escogeré

No comments: